Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who is stupid?


Read about our great UMNO's watchdog news at Malaysiakini. I really want to throw out my last three days 'rojak'.This idiot fler said that' certain ministers 'bodoh' by calling PM to resign'.Not doubt,it's not my business,but what caugth me were the remarks thrown by him to his fellow UMNO's ministers.
Recalled sometime late last year when he also calls all MIB(lawyers) that took part in BERSIH rally in Putrajaya BODOH' and all Indians who took part in HINDRAF demo crooked and gangsters.Look like,he is only smartest person in Malaysia and all of us are 'Bodoh' by voted in BN again to run the country..
So,if BN still screw up again...come GE13,we will send this goon to reform school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it is his right to call anyone "bodoh" as he wishes. As for me, it is my right too to call him an idiot and who can go the f*** out of my face. An idiot like him needs Badawi for a job and to be arrogant. Imagine where he will be without Badawi. Wake up idiot!